Monday, September 28, 2009

This Week In Pictures (9/20 - 9/26)

Wow. What a busy week to welcome in the Fall season! Soccer games/practices, family walks, piano lessons, doctor appointments, cooking new dinners, attending book club, playing at the playground, helping with homework, walking the mall, completing home projects, and having dinner with friends. I don't foresee it slowing down any but at least we try to fit in some fun here and there throughout the week! A little bummed we didn't make it up to the National Book Festival in D.C. on Saturday (where Nicholas Sparks was book signing along with many other famous authors). We chickened out due to the rain. Yes. I know. We're Oregonians. We should be USED to this sort of thing. But let's face it. It's not really FUN sitting in LONG lines, standing in the RAIN and dealing with TIRED children. Maybe we'll try it next year. :)


{First attempt at trying a goldfish cracker. Have tried cheerios in the past with no success (vomiting) but this attempt didn't lead to a success either. Oh well. Can't say I didn't try. I'm sure he'll explore it again sooner or later. :) Finger foods usually work best when they're crawling so we'll wait until then.}

{Sucking on the goldfish}

{The little missy on our family walk}

{At least ONE of them looks excited to be on a walk! The other one just a bit tired! :)}

{This is fun to watch. He has learned recently to bang two objects together and get a reaction from us when he does. "YAY! *clap*clap"}

{The kids had fun seeing this. It just sat on the side of our house for hours not moving.}

{The day of his 9 month well baby. Good thing shots don't interfere with his fun at the park!}

{It's becoming hard to capture this little lady on camera. MUCH too busy - always moving!}

{Enjoying her break from homework}




{One of his first times on the slide!}

{WEEEEEEEEE!}

{Father-son time. Interesting way to lounge. :)}

{I just love his smile!}

{I was scrolling through photos and found this one to be pretty funny - and cute. His face says it all. "Uh oh. Here comes the kisses! Gross!"}

{As you can see, she doesn't care. She adores her little brother.}

{Little princess}

{I love how she wears the socks AND princess slip-on shoes together. So cute!}

{A rare occasion: he's smiling AND laying on his tummy.}

{Playing with dolls in style}

{I love his morning bed head!}

{After getting her own check-up this week, she's been giving us ALL check-ups}

{Mastering the drop game}

{And trying to steal the spoon away. He usually has his mouth open for more before I can even GET more on the spoon. So maybe he figures he can do it quicker than I can???}

{Homework!}

{Sitting with mama while she does her make-up}

{John taking our front door off to replace it with a much needed new one!}

{As he pried the door jam away, a flood of ants came pouring out. Disgusting!}

{And hidden dry rot. Luckily it's not structural. Smeared some stuff on it to prevent it from spreading before the new door went into place.}

{YAY...brand new door. So much better!!}

{Calling family}

{Having fun with my little boy. Had NO idea that we were both wearing yellow though. Funny how that happens.}


{Still LOVES bath time. Especially if he gets to suck on this particular cup!}

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

My goodness, you guys are adorable! You're little Andrew is growing up so fast!

Leslie, you really do have a knack for photography! Your pictures always turn out so beautifully!

{Shields Family} said...

What can I say? I just love taking pictures of my sweethearts! :) It does help that most of the time they're photogenic too. And about my Andrew growing up so fast? I have NO idea what you're talking about! (denial!) haha They do grow up too fast, don't they? :/

Related Posts with Thumbnails