I took the kids on a walk early this morning. More for me than for them but I know that they enjoy the fresh air so it was a win for everyone. Today marks an important goal for myself. The motivation is there (I want to get and stay in shape once and for all - no more stop and go, stop and go!) so starting TODAY is the beginning of a very long journey to get prepared to do this and MAYBE this. I'm pretty excited. And my dear hubby may even run with me! I'm not a runner by any stretch of the imagination but I feel that it will push me to get into shape so I'm taking on the challenge! Wish me luck. I will most definitely need the support!
{While out on my walk this morning, this tree, in a way, reminded me of myself - feeling the weight on my shoulders to get back into shape from my last pregnancy and trying hard to not let doubt creep into my mind. I CAN DO THIS!}







2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You and your husband will have such a blast training together!
Thanks Trish! I've only got 6 months left to get ready for this event. I need to pick up the pace!! :) Hope things went well with your move and that you're enjoying that sweet new addition to your family. xo
Post a Comment