Here's the new hairdo. We took Aubrey in to go get her hair cut before school started. She's been growing out her bangs for a very long time and since they were about shoulder length, we gave her the option of just getting an overall trim or cutting it all to the length of her bangs. This is what she decided on:

Isn't it cute?!?! She loves it--and how convenient it is for soccer now too. It's hard to believe she's almost 9. It seems like just yesterday... :/
***(Please pause blog music at the side right in order to hear the following video)***
I caught a cute clip of Jocelyn making her animal sounds on video the other day. Old McDonald is still one of her favorite songs so she has the animal sounds practically memorized. I'm glad I was able to video tape her laugh finally too. (You'll catch it in the beginning which is the main reason I'm showing you this video-putting my voice aside of course.) I love capturing little moments like this when they're learning and exploring all of the time. I found it particularly funny when I asked her to look at me and she shot me a 1 second glance and then back at it she went. What a stinker! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment