
It's that time of year again. SCHOOL STARTS! And the 3rd grade??? Where has the time gone. It seems like she was just in preschool. Aubrey has been extremely excited for weeks now that school is finally starting. She'd be seriously happy with all year round school if they had it or had the choice. It was bitter sweet sending her off to school on the bus. I enjoy having my girls home during the summer days! But I also love knowing that when school starts, she's happy learning and making new friends (and I admit, a few moments of quiet time to myself to clean or read a little when Jocelyn naps isn't so bad either). I knew it'd be harder for 'lil sis' than it would be for me though. These two sisters are the best of buds and watching Aubrey step onto the school bus (as Jocelyn pronounces it 'scuba') and drive off down the street was heartrenching to see the pain on Jocelyn's face and in her voice. "Bobby (Aubrey)......Nooooooooooooo!!" Needless to say, 8 hours later when she hoped off the bus was a good reunion for us all.
Floating Bliss
7 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment