Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun In The Sun & 5 Months

The girls were begging me to take them to the playground and "wing and side" as Jocelyn would call the swing and slide. So before lunch we took a trip to our favorite neighborhood park and they had the best time ever running off their unused energy. Until it was time to go home of course. I have found that Jocelyn is rather picky of where she'll swing. Anywhere else other than this park she refuses to swing at. It's pretty funny. Here's some pictures I took of their before nap adventure. :)


The following photo is of me at five months that was taken on August 8th that I'm just now posting. (sorry for the photo but I didn't particularly like the shot John took of me so this is my half attempt of taking it on my own.) While I'm here sharing the photo I might as well add that this pregnancy has been going really well for me. Aside from the week or so in the beginning of feeling sick, there's been nothing to complain about. I'm still doing aerobics and have gained only about 10 lbs so far. Hopefully things continue to go well. Like I've stated before, this pregnancy is the complete opposite of what it was like with the girls. And "boy" am I thankful!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails