Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Landon's 1 Year Photos

For a while now, I have been taking my children's photos instead of booking a session at the mall. One, I really enjoy photography. And two, I love natural light a whole lot better!

When Landon turned one, the weather here in Frankfurt was GORGEOUS! For weeks on end actually! But with him sick around the time of his birthday, I kept holding off taking his photos until he felt better. Then, what do you know? The weather turned spring-like and stopped acting like summer. As it should I suppose. It's only March! But still! That's the way it goes sometimes. (More like how luck would have it!)

I was persistent though. I just decided to take them indoors if the outdoors wouldn't cooperate. I opened up the window treatments in his room and took some photos at his happy moment time in the morning. After he's fed and before nap time approached. Some were done in his room and some were taken in the hallway. Here's a few that I think turned out pretty well. I think they're cute anyways! :)

Landon's 1st Year Photos:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails