Thursday, March 18, 2010

31 Flavors

For St. Patrick's Day, we took the kids out for a special ice cream treat at Baskin Robbins. (I love hurrying them into the car for a surprise and having them clueless as to what we're about to go and do!) They yelled "ICE CREAM" excitedly as we pulled into the parking lot so I knew we made the right choice on where to go. But then again, I don't know a whole lot of people that doesn't like ice cream.
Of course the girls wanted the cake waffle cones topped with a caramel concoction of some sorts (Aubrey) and after much debate over Vanilla or another kind (Jocelyn), she finally settled her eyes on the Mint chocolate chip!
I had Snickers (it's better in the candy bar form in my opinion) and I sat there trying to figure out a way to just get to the waffle cone. Even gave John a big bite of it and rubbed some of it off with my napkin to get to that yummy crunchy part! (I don't do that to ice cream that I really like!) John enjoyed Oreo cookie and gave his buddy (Andrew) some bites here and there. Such a fun family night and look forward to going again. (Maybe to Carl's this next time around!!)  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails