Our family has been going on a lot of walks here as of late - largely due to my 12 week goal I'm giving myself to get back into post-baby weight. My baby that will turn 15 months tomorrow! It's been really nice these past few weeks too with spring on it's way so getting out and enjoying the outdoors is one of our favorites! I went walking with a friend today. Here are some pictures I took (and a side note, I may have to start leaving my camera at home if I want to be serious about this goal of mine to get into shape...too tempting to stop 20 some times to take pictures! It is fun though! Especially if there's history involved!):
{Confederate Trenches: Jackson's Line}
{Pretty little waterfall in the stream we walked past}
{Rocks at the bottom of the stream}
{My friend's little boy and my kids - taking a quick break}
{If you look closely, you'll see 2 voltures: 1 in the top left corner and 1 in the bottom right corner!}
{Our walk has ended - best buddies hugging good-bye}







No comments:
Post a Comment