Aubrey performed in the Spring piano recital - playing two songs. And since I'm blogging in a late attempt to get caught up, I unfortunately don't remember the names of those two songs. They were embedded into my brain as she practiced. That I can say proudly! I do know that one is from The Little Mermaid! :) She was really nervous going up to play but she did AMAZING! Her hard work paid off and she had fun shaking out the nerves afterwards with her friends and dessert. :)
I tried recording her performance but the battery died towards the end of her second song. Such a bummer! I was also holding a very wiggly baby so I'm apologizing now that it was a bit shaky. If you get motion sickness, just close your eyes and listen! On the positive side of things, this video is better than nothing! ;) We're so proud of Aubrey and how well she plays and all the time she spends practicing. She sure has talent!
Floating Bliss
7 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment