Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Far Behind

I'm not quite sure what's been going on over here in this little corner of the world of mine. I just haven't been inspired or energized to blog lately. I partly blame Spring for this as we have been out and about a lot lately with various activities: library, play group, soccer, etc. Being behind in writing has been a little frustrating to say the least because I seriously have AT LEAST 20 blog posts sitting in the "pending" status. And that's even after I've deleted a few that I didn't remember why I even started the post to begin with. Sad. I know. But knowing that I'm that far behind doesn't help motivate me either. So here I sit. Tap, tap, tap. Not sure what to do. Catch up on each individual post? (which could seriously take me a month) OR make one long, and I do mean long, blog post? Hmm. Will my OCD even LET me delete each of those 20 posts I've started? Doubtful.

It doesn't help that my mind has been mush these past few months. Having a 4 month old, 2 1/2 year old, and 9 year old will do that to you. Thank goodness I'm not currently taking my college courses. That would be a nightmare. I forget things all the time, drive to the WRONG park for playgroup, mess up recipes I've made before with no problem and get overwhelmed too quickly. Please tell me I'm not the only one here that this happens to!!

Will August just GET here already?!? I'm in desperate need of a vacation. Road trip with three munchkins in the backseat...here we come. Hopefully I won't end up needing a vacation from the road trip itself. :) The count down MUST begin. 97 days until we get to go here and here. Wahoo!! I can not WAIT!

P.S. To defend myself for this said lack of blogging, I have been quite busy. Can't imagine why? Check here for a sneak peak:

{Of course he's a big part of what's been keeping me busy & not blogging. He definitely has me wrapped around his little finger!}

{A portion of the strawberry freezer jam I made this week. As it was my first time doing so, we shall see how it turns out! :) Hopefully it's as good as it smells!}

{I have the church nursery to blame for this. hahaha Totally kidding. But man oh man does she LOVE to paint now. Practically begs to paint almost everyday.}

{Aubrey at play group during Spring break. Between soccer, piano, school & church activities, she stays plenty busy. And these activities sure do keep the WHOLE family busy too! :)}

{And of course I must account for sleeping at some point, right? Don't you just love his recent pose? Sleeping with the hand on the head. How cute is that!}

{So as you can see now, these people (and the person behind the camera) are doing quite well and staying busy! Which equals "out of trouble" in my books! For now anyways. Andrew isn't crawling or walking yet. THEN we're in for trouble!!! :) To be continued... }

Now I need to go make myself some lunch before I end up forgetting something else. Oops. What's my name again? :/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails