On the run with her lion - one of her favorite toys and her get-a-way car when Aubrey pushes her around the house. 
Mommy & Jocelyn playing a game of Peek-A-Boo. Jocelyn would laugh as soon as she opened the door and saw me.

Jocelyn is all SMILES here! And yes, that's her holding a plastic pumpkin from Halloween. Sister's pumpkin to be exact. I know it's March but she loves to walk around the house with it like it's a purse or something. Holds her water cup, toys, and just anything those little hands can get into.







2 comments:
look at her, she looks so proud in this last picture!!! glad your pureed food is getting eaten!!! I am back online now, we had to buy a completely new computer tower, SO NOT IN OUR BUDGET.. but that happens!
NO UPDATES??? I am so sad, you must be super busy with John being gone.. hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment