Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hold Them Tight



I can not tell you that I had dry eyes during this music video that I came across on another blog. I would be lying if I did. I needed this though. Another reminder to hold my kids more. To laugh and have fun with them more frequently. To take in their sweet uniqueness. To hug them tighter and shower them more often with my motherly love. To appreciate each moment I have with them. To really listen to them when they're talking. (sometimes it's easy to get caught up in multitasking!) To spend more one-on-one time with each. To enjoy the little things and not just the big events. Better yet, to recognize the little things. Because they all matter! To wrap up each memory we make and hold it tight. Each one of my children is such a special gift to me and I hope they can see and feel every day just how much they are loved and cherished! They are my joy! xo

1 comment:

Denise Wiggins said...

Thank you for posting this... am crying my eyes out over here too. Snuggling my girlies much tighter tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails