Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Summer Highlights

Okay. Summer is quickly approaching and school days are almost done for the year (yea!), so I thought it was about time to think up a "wish list" of activities. And of course, our family wants to do a TON of things this summer (some local, and some not) - to get us out and about and having some much needed family fun time! We really want to see as much as possible while we live in the area, so I wrote them all down and we're going to just try and tackle what we can and see where it takes us!

as well as the simple pleasures of: bubbles, sidewalk chalk, kids playing in the sprinkler, backyard bbq's, movie nights, swimming, trips to the library and playground, slurpees from 7-Eleven...and just watching my children have fun!!! :)

2 comments:

Kathryn Samuel said...

that's quite a wish list. can't wait to read all about your up and coming summer trips!

{Shields Family} said...

It was going to be longer! hahaha Glad I cut it down some. But like I mentioned, it's just some things we want to do before we get transfered to another area. And it'll give me a reason to get out and about and keep my kiddos busy and happy. :) I will definitely write up the things we do this summer. Sounds like you'll be busy too house hunting! Hope it goes well for you guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails