I didn't realize that when John was sick on my birthday, that he had a party planned for me on Saturday to have some friends come over for a bbq. I guess I didn't know because it was a SURPRISE! :) It was funny though because I had invited these same friends over for a bbq and had no idea he had already asked them. Great minds think alike I guess. Or I have a new found profession of reading minds. I think the first one is more accurate!
We had grilled chicken, homemade macaroni & cheese, chips & dip, garlic bread and salad. After we ate and I made a wish (or did I?), the kids ran off to our neighborhood playground and enjoyed themselves until the sun almost disappeared and sweaters were no longer doing their jobs. It got a bit cold but it was a very fun evening! "Thanks honey for throwing me a wonderful birthday party and thanks friends for being here to celebrate!!"
{John and the girls busy away in the kitchen whipping up a delicious mint brownie cake!}
{I'll GLADLY accept 21!! hahahaha Funny joke courtesy of my husband!}
{Our friends and us}
{Group shot of our kids & our friend's kids}
***PLAYTIME***







No comments:
Post a Comment