So, my little boy is now 13 months old. Of course for the past month or so I've been in a state of denial that he needed to get his first hair cut. All his curls??? Cut off??? It can be quite emotional!!! On my part anyhow! :) But I knew the day had finally come to take him to Super Cuts! Not only was Andrew's hair beginning to look like an uncontrollable wig, but Jocelyn made a comment recently that was not only funny, but it put my denial out the window.
Jocelyn: "Mama? If Andrew grows his hair any longer, he's going to turn into a GIRL!"
Me: "Not quite honey! (chuckle) He's a boy and will be getting his haircut soon."
Floating Bliss
7 months ago







4 comments:
Man that last picture of him is SO crazy adorable!
Thanks Carissa! I think so too! :)
My cute little buddy looks so DARN cute!! I will miss his head full of curls!! Time for another!! :)
Hahaha :) You do mean time for another haircut, right? I will miss all of his baby curls too!! But the good thing is that they weren't able to cut them all off. It actually went better than expected. Thankfully! :)
Post a Comment