Sunday, October 4, 2009

This Week In Pictures (9/27 - 10/3)

Yay! More signs that fall is here! I love the cooler weather but still sunny and comfortable out. Saw glimpses of the trees turning their colors as I took the kids for walks in the stroller. This week has been another busy one. Aubrey's team had 2 games. Both were losses but they played really well. Throw in piano practice, picture day, choir and homework and I've pretty much summed up Aubrey's busy schedule. Jocelyn and Andrew have been recovering from colds so we unfortunately weren't able to go to playgroup this week. Would have been a fun one too at the local park with a country band playing and a picnic lunch but it also would have been miserable with two sick kids so I think I made the right call by staying home. Had our annual family night of watching "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." We made a trip to the Commissary on base after Aubrey's game was over to get groceries. As soon as we arrived, we made a potty stop for Jocelyn. I guess I haven't updated on the potty training progress but she's doing amazingly well! Is dry all day long and usually during nap time too. Night time will take a bit longer to master and that's okay and very much expected. So anyways. Back to the commissary. I was in the bathroom with her and as she was sitting on the potty, Jocelyn started breaking out in song. One that I knew sounded familiar. One that I had sung in grade school. I asked her who she had heard it from and she gave me no answer. I was guessing her father or Aubrey? It went something like this: "Hello. My name is Joe. And I work in a button factory...." HAHAHA What a goof! :)






















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails