Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday Solitude

After we got home from church, the girls went down for quiet time after lunch and John was working on a home project so that left Andrew and I twiddling our thumbs. It was a beautiful day and I've been wanting to go and enjoy some peace and quiet and take in all the Fall colors. So I packed up Andrew and I and we drove off to Lee Drive - one of our family's favorite places to go in the general area. Of course I've noticed a lot of the amazing red and orange hued trees were along busy two lane streets or off the busy 95 Interstate and I just couldn't justify pulling off the main road and calling it an emergency to take their picture so the green and yellow hues were my company today. I didn't regret it one bit. It was an hour of solitude that I am so grateful I didn't pass up! I really admire nature. Enjoy the pictures.
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails