Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of School

Another year of school has crept up on us...especially while we were away for the whole month of August on vacation. Aubrey's first day of FOURTH grade was today. She was oh so full of excitement - running around giggling! School actually started last Monday the 24th (2 weeks prior to Labor day. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this!) so today was HER first day of school and she couldn't have been happier! (Neither could I actually. Being back on a schedule after a long summer is nice!) We woke up to more rain so pictures were taken inside. Pictures of the kids' first day of school is a tradition we've passed on to our kids and it's so fun to compare each year and see the changes and how big they're getting. I still can't believe my first born is approaching 10 years old! My, how time flies!! Here's to another good year. Back to piano lessons, soccer practices and games, learning in the classroom, church activities, try-outs for choir and much much more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great back to school picture! Looking so cute with her straight teeth--braces free! :)

{Shields Family} said...

Thanks! She LOVES having her braces off. If you couldn't already tell! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails