Thursday, March 26, 2009

All That Hard Work Is Finally Paying Off

{"Mama...look at me! I'm finally getting the hang of this!"}

I was lying on the floor this morning next to Andrew getting some tummy time in on his play mat when I caught him using his arms to push his head up. This is the highest he's held his head thus far and for a long period of time. Well okay, for only 5-10 seconds at a time, but that's still a big accomplishment for him. Just to review his previous work to get to this point, I'm including a few pictures to help demonstrate:

{"Again, why are you doing this to me?"}

{"See...I can rest my head on my hands!"}

{"And suck on them when that gets tiring!"}

{"And of course there's ALWAYS time to sleep when I don't want to lift my head up anymore."}

Before I know it, he'll be rolling over in no time. He still very much dislikes "tummy time" so I'm sure it'll come with a price. Like LOTS and LOTS of crying and whinning. That's the way it goes I'm afraid!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails