Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Results Are In

My doctor called and said she had good news: the fetal fibronectin test came back NEGATIVE! Whooo Hoooo! I'm so happy about that. She said that this news should bring me some comfort and less worry and it does. They want me to be seen on a weekly basis from here on out to keep a close eye on me but as far as these contractions go, she says there's little to no risk involved. If I notice any water leaking, bleeding, or more pressure/pain in my pelvis that that is when I will know there's more going on and need to be seen immediately. For now on, I'm just going to take things slow and rest whenever possible. The longer I can carry him to term the better! BIG sigh of relief though. Thank you to all who kept me in their thoughts and prayers. I love and appreciate you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails