Sorry I haven't been around a whole lot lately. Life gets busy with 4 children of course, but we're also in the midst of a major move. I suppose trying to find my desk has been another reason I haven't blogged much. Just so much to do.
Summer is here so I sat down with my children to make a list of all that we wanted to do, see, accomplish and read, etc. while we're on vacation from school. We ended up making some goals as a family as well as individually - however big or little they may be.
With this summer being WAY busy with our vacation back home coming up to see relatives and friends - as well as our BIG move, we're going to see just how much of these things we can knock off our list. And I'm looking SO forward to moving and being done fixing up our home to rent it out. John has been busy nonstop it seems and I'd really like to see my husband again! Vacation and relaxation is starting in a week and I can hardly wait!! :)
So here's what we plan to do this summer:
1.) Move to another home!
2.) Go to the park/ playground
3.) Meet new friends
4.) Keep in touch with our old forever friends :)
5.) Vacation to Oregon/Washington
6.) Get bikes for the whole family
7.) Catch up on blogging! (Leslie)
8.) Complete Faith in God (Aubrey)
9.) Decorate new home
10.) Play soccer (Aubrey & possibly Jocelyn)
11.) Start potty training! (Andrew)
12.) Go swimming
13.) Portland Zoo
14.) Get family pictures taken
15.) A visit to the ever famous Burgerville (gotta have a seasonal shake!) (Leslie)
16.) Work on 3D figures
17.) Learn to ride a bike (Aubrey & Jocelyn)
18.) Watch new Harry Potter movie (Aubrey)
19.) Paint & color
20.) Start P90X (John & Leslie)
21.) Go to the beach
22.) Play with cousins
23.) Watch Cars 2
24.) Start learning to read (and learning to write more than own name) (Jocelyn)
25.) Blow bubbles (Jocelyn & Andrew)
26.) Read a book (life's so busy these days that I don't read as much as I'd like) (Leslie)
27.) Start sewing again (Leslie)
28.) Learn a different language
29.) Learn more piano music
30.) Get ready for Kindergarten (Jocelyn)
31.) Hiking
32.) Visit family & friends
Floating Bliss
7 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment