Saturday, March 26, 2011

BIG (& Busy) Boy

Being that Andrew is my first boy...I'm becoming quite used to being VERY BUSY! He is into everything and climbing and jumping and running all over the place!! Not a dull moment that's for sure! :)

On this particular day, I grabbed my camera and followed him for a short time. Here is what I was up against...

Climbing on his toys and turning the tv...
Pulling my flat iron out of the bathroom drawer and running around the house with it...
And sneaking into mommy and daddy's room, stealing the laptop and setting up camp in his room trying DESPERATELY to figure out the password! hehe While he shouldn't be doing this...I couldn't help but think it was funny!

Whew! I can barely keep up with him these days!!! And I'm sure it gets busier from here on out...especially with a little brother in tow!

P.S. Andrew has a new haircut! He looks like such a big boy now! (As if me having a baby and him looking bigger now because of it wasn't enough!) :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails