Our vehicle that has comfortably held our three children for the past few years without a doubt would not comfortably hold four. So after months of planning and searching, we found ourselves a minivan! :)
John's work has a Town and Country so it was between that model or a Honda Odyssey. I test drove the Town and Country and after talking, we felt it was the right vehicle for our family.
The kids were sold on the dual dvd players in the backseats (that was pretty much a given and trust me...we like that feature too!) and the extra space. John and I were sold on the obvious - more seating and more storage.
I think we are now completely ready to welcome this baby boy into our family!!
Well, not completely. Now we need to decide on a name! Just 14 more days until due date. (Yay!) I sure hope we can figure it out by then! :) We have a few in mind but can't make a decision. All I seem to think about these days (besides being comfortable again) is how much I'm going to enjoy holding another one of my babies in my arms and getting things ready around the homefront for his arrival. Before Aubrey, Jocelyn and Andrew were born, we knew what their names would be long before their birth but for some reason, I think it's going to take meeting this little guy to find the right name for him. Somehow, someway, it'll happen.
Until then, here are some pictures of our new car:







No comments:
Post a Comment