I had asked a friend of mine to take some photos of me at one of my favorite spots {Chatham Manor} while I was still in the comfortable phase of my pregnancy - mostly for John. I thought it would be cool to surprise him with these pictures as he has missed much of this pregnancy due to being away long distance for work. I love how they turned out! Looking back, I wish I would have brought along all of my kids to be in some of the photos. With it still being winter, there weren't many warm days to choose from but I did choose the warmest day of the week which was still in the 30's. At least the sun was out! It was VERY cold and windy and I was trying to get Andrew's 2 year photos taken at the same time but it just wasn't in the cards. Because it was so cold, his poor nose was running and his face was all red and chapped!! I'll have to take him to Penney's or do something else instead. But he sure was a trooper (minus the meltdown at the end because I wouldn't let him stick his hand (or whole body) into the freezing cold pond to touch the fish) despite the hour long photo shoot...just walked around and followed us while eating his snack and holding his stuffed puppy dog. :)
Here are some of my favorites:
Floating Bliss
7 months ago
















1 comment:
LOVE the pictures. You look so great in all of them!
And I love little Andrew walking around. How cute is he!! Did Heather take the pictures? Great job!!
Post a Comment