Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve


We rang in this New Year vegging out and celebrating in the comfort of our own home. After a long day of wiping noses and tending to coughs and fevers, we went out and bought The Princess & The Frog (a movie I thought we already owned), grabbed some pizza and some treats and went home to enjoy. We didn't stay up long enough to make it to midnight because kids and mommy were sick but we still had fun! :)

And to show off my prego belly at 30 weeks and on the last day of the year 2010, here I am...


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Sister Shields,
How do you get your pictures so big? I am trying to do that with mine, but I cannot figure it out!
Cute post!!
Megan

Trishelle said...

You are seriously so radiant!! You look gorgeous. Congratulations on making it through 2010 and coming out on top. Have I told you lately that you are one of my heroes? Well, you are!

Happy New Year, my friend! This is going to be a great year for you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails