The day after Thanksgiving, we started to decorate around our house for Christmas. I just love this time of year. The traditions, music, smells, the spirit of giving, and most importantly - celebrating Christ's birth. Here's a sneak peak of what we've been up to...
{Our front door - we found this wreath at Costco and it smells SOOOO good!}
{Snowflakes hung in the bathroom}
{Instead of dragging out our 7 foot prelit this year from storage, we put up this Charlie Brown Christmas tree on our hall table and the kids had fun putting the decorations on.}
{Lights strung across our entertainment center}
{Mint candies that somehow made it into the grocery cart. They're for cookies, I swear! :)}
{More ornaments hung from lights - here in the kitchen. My mom flew into town for Thanksgiving and was able to help me decorate. So thankful too because being pregnant and short isn't a good combo on a ladder when trying to reach high places! :)}
{This candle seriously smells good enough to eat!}
{Ornaments in the living room}
{Our first Christmas card this year - from our good friends living in Germany.}
We have a few more things to do around the house but I like how it's looking so far! Thankfully snow didn't show up in these pictures I posted. I'm hoping with all hope that we don't have a repeat of last years blizzard - bombarding us with over 3 feet of snow! But we'll be prepared just in case! Because cabin fever is no fun. Time to go get those boots so the kids aren't stuck inside for days or weeks on end! :)
Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season so far!








No comments:
Post a Comment