Friday, July 17, 2009

New Smile

Aubrey got her braces off today! YAY! Her cross-bite had been fixed and it was time to switch to the retainer which she will be proudly wearing only at night. (Good thing too...we won't have to worry about her retainer being thrown out into the lunch cafeteria garbage can like some people do (ahem!) and then having to get a new one. :/ I of course only speaking from my own experience here!) She was SO happy too (as you can see in the bottom photo). I'm sure some of the fun was being able to eat a starburst again. :) As soon as her appointment was over, Jocelyn walked over to where she was sitting in the orthodontic chair and said, "Oh Aubrey! I love your mouth! Your braces are gone!" So cute!

BEFORE (with braces):


AFTER (with retainer):

2 comments:

The Richeys said...

Yipee - dental freedom. Chew yourself some gum on us!! (Love Joclyn's comment and Andrews new 7 month picture too!) x

Millers! said...

SO SO SO CUTE! She is just beautiful..

Related Posts with Thumbnails